Professional environmental consultancy services from site selection to asset disposal
Our team of environmental specialists support GDG’s clients through the full project lifecycle, from site selection and assessment, through the operational phase and into decommissioning or asset disposal.
GDG offers professional environmental consultancy services across all sectors. Our experienced team is actively involved in providing sustainability, geoenvironmental, waste management and environmental planning services.
GDG Services and Expertise
We ensure that all environmental aspects of your projects are suitably assessed, all risks are managed safely and with all necessary approvals in place.
Our highly skilled team of engineers, geologists and scientists are at hand to solve all environmental problems.
GDG’s experience extends across a broad range of environmental services. We have extensive expertise and experience in the following areas:
- Carbon management and carbon foot printing
- Contaminated land – site investigation, risk assessment, options appraisal, remediation management, value engineering and design optimisation
- Hydrogeological assessments
- Mineral stability risk assessment, mineral stability site investigation, consolidation design, consolidation works supervision and validation, mineshaft cap design
- Geochemical and geo-environmental site investigation services
- Environmental impact assessment
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation
- Site selection and environmental constraints
- Feasibility assessments
- Environmental due diligence
- Legacy management
- Circular economy
- Waste and resource management
- Waste analysis, classification, and disposal options appraisal
- Permit applications
- Environmental compliance
- Materials management and reuse (including CL:AIRE code of practice)
- Management plans
GDG supports all 17 of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Our work and projects provide the opportunity to actively engage and implement many of the SDG’s specific targets. The work we undertake with our clients contributes significantly to our environmental objectives.