UK/Ireland – Home Based & Travel as Required
The main purpose is to provide and drive the end-to-end resourcing process across the business, delivering highly effective attraction and sourcing strategies. You will be responsible for sourcing, identifying, and acquiring talented individuals primarily within Europe and USA.
The fundamental role of the Talent Manager is to source and acquire talented individuals for our company. In this role, working with hiring managers and the Leadership Team you will be required to define our talent requirements, develop recruitment and marketing strategies, and engage with potential candidates through networks, social media and face-to-face meetings.
You should possess a keen eye for talent and excellent communication skills. To be successful you will need to have excellent marketing and networking skills and be highly engaging.
- Ascertain short, medium and long term resourcing requirements
- Develop a 5 year resourcing roadmap
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and resourcing solutions and avenues for candidate generation and keeping up to date with industry trends and practices
- Manage Internal Talent Pipline
- Advise on skill gaps and utilisation trends
- Develop a strong pool of freelancers
- Meeting with hiring managers to define accurate requirements for vacant positions – develop detailed role summary
- Researching updated sourcing techniques
- Searching resume databases and portfolio sites
- Identify potential candidates by utilising multiple platforms including LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, social media, networking events and recruitment fairs
- Attending job fairs to source new candidates and to network including Graduate Job Fairs.
- Contacting industry professionals to ask for referrals.
- Developing recruitment networks and maintaining relationships with past and potential candidates – create an updated alumni network.
- Manage the resourcing, recruitment and selection process for all Apprentices, Undergraduate and Graduate roles across the Company
- Agree and design interview/assessment process with hiring manager
- Establishing initial contact and engaging with talented individuals in-person and online
- Liaising with potential candidates and arranging meetings
- Provide hiring managers with shortlist of candidates and coordinating interview arrangements
- Maintaining candidate databases.
- Regularly monitor the recruitment pipeline and ensure potential candidates are being progressed through assessments in a timely manner
- Preparing and presenting time-to-hire reports for managerial staff
- Negotiating terms of hire with potential candidates
- Sending job offers to potential candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or similar field
- Previous experience as a headhunter in Engineering/Consulting
- Experience with social media and online advertising
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Charismatic and professional demeanor
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Experience with report writing and data analytics
- Sound knowledge of latest recruitment practices and hiring techniques
- Good computer skills and proficiency in applicant tracking systems such as Bullhorn, Scout TalentRecruit and ICIMS
- Exceptional eye for talent and strong decision-making skills
- Highly engaging with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interview/assessment abilities
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.