You’ll be a dynamic individual with strong stakeholder engagement skills, drawing on your creative and organisational expertise, you will be able to translate technical information into high quality proposals, drawing upon the expertise of the existing business development team. This position reports to the Bid Manager and is based in Dublin.
This crucial role will see you compliment the bid function with your innovative mindset, creative flair and passion for solutions encompassing:
· Coordinating large bids from end to end
· Coordinating presentations and the design of supporting collateral for major bids
· Content development, document design and production
· A strategic and hands-on approach with the ability to take ownership of bid requests to deliver a seamless experience for all of your stakeholders.
· Compose pitches, tenders, brochures and presentations while ensuring they are fully compliant with client specifications and requirements.
· Manage the format and layout of the response documents.
· Maintaining the development of tender documents and tender library.
· Assist to the improvement of bid processes and associated best practice.
· Provide post tender analysis and reporting.
The ideal candidate should have:
· 2-4 years’ relevant experience, ideally within Construction Industry.
· Strong experience drafting tender responses.
· Effective communication style (both written and verbal), with strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills across all levels
· Previous experience coordination bids and tenders in a professional services environment
· Proficient written skills with some exposure to proposal writing
· Strong Microsoft computer skills, Adobe Creative Suite skills are favourable
· Creative flair with an eye for good design
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in strictest of confidence.