Internship opportunities at GDG!
Each year, GDG offers internships to students from across the world to help them prepare for working in ground engineering. We welcome interns with backgrounds in civil engineering, geology and GIS to work alongside us.
We are interested in students with inquisitive minds and the desire to work on complex foundation problems.
Our ideal intern is:
• Achieving good marks at coarse work in an accredited degree relevant to our work (e.g. Civil engineering, engineering geology or similar),
• Has three years or more of your university course successfully completed,
• Is able to communicate effectively in English,
• Has the ability to work in a team, and
• Is self-motivated, an innovative thinker and willing to take on new challenges.
With a strong background in geomechanics and applied geotechnical research, GDG brings together state of the art research and direct industry experience, and is in a position to offer a unique engineering service, delivering the most progressive, reliable, and efficient geotechnical designs across a wide variety of situations.
GDG is actively involved in a range of international infrastructure projects including harbours/marinas, offshore oil/gas installations, onshore and offshore windfarms, commercial structures and basements. Our clients include large civil and building contractors, project developers and engineering consulting firms. We also offer forensic engineering and expert witness services to the Insurance and Legal sectors.
Our principal areas of expertise are Infrastructure, Renewables, Structures, Offshore and Research & Development. To apply for an intern position please contact email@example.com with a CV.