Location: Dublin / Flexible
GDG is a specialist engineering consultancy, providing innovative solutions across a broad range of civil engineering sectors. We have offices in Dublin, Cork, Belfast, London and Edinburgh. Our clients include large civil and building contractors, project developers and engineering consulting firms. We also offer forensic engineering and expert witness services to the Insurance and Legal sectors. Our principal areas of expertise are Infrastructure, Onshore Renewables, Ports and Harbour, Structures, Offshore and Research & Development.
Gavin and Doherty Geosolutions (GDG) is seeking a suitable candidate to fill the role of Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will develop and implement a marketing and business development strategy to continue our growth and increase our marketplace presence.
The desired candidate will have:
- A minimum of ten years of experience in marketing,
- Sound commercial knowledge and a keen interest in the construction industry,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- An ability to work independently and also as part of a wider business development team,
- Well organised with good time management who can meet deadlines,
- A strong desire to develop a career with an ambitious firm providing high-quality services in multiple markets,
- Experience with Google Analytics,
- Experience working with the latest web and mobile production standards and practices, social media tools and platforms a plus,
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, and
- Ideal experience in a medium-sized engineering/professional service firm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Market research,
- Research into evolving markets,
- Developing our brand,
- Identification and tracking of projects to pass to our sales team,
- Pipeline development,
- Project management, e.g. brochures, photography and video and website, and
- End-to-end management of all marketing channels, including local area marketing, website, search, email, social media, and advertising.
- A market-leading starting salary (fully negotiable dependent upon experience). This salary is reviewed annually.
- Flexible working practices.
- 25 days annual holiday entitlement (we close over the Christmas and New Year period).
- Opportunities to further develop your professional development through a commitment to CPD.
- Pleasant, modern office location in Dublin, Cork, Belfast or London.
- Working with Senior Management to develop our business and improve our performance.
Please send your details to David O'Grady at firstname.lastname@example.org
At GDG, we are committed to inclusion and diversity in everything we do. We take inclusion and diversity seriously. We know that getting this right is critical for us to live our organisation’s values. We are always trying to improve our way of working to be more inclusive and equal. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our vision is for GDG to be a place where people of all ethnicities feel welcomed to work.