Stakeholder Manager (Offshore Wind)
Dublin, Co Dublin, Ireland
- Full time
We are seeking a passionate stakeholder engagement professional to working with the GDG team in the Offshore Wind sector.
Stakeholder Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and implementing a stakeholder management and engagement strategy, identifying stakeholder risks and opportunities for GDG offshore wind Clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders to ensure smooth progress of Client projects.
- Lead working groups and lobbying activities with authorities and local associations
- Identify, analyse, liaise, document, and negotiate with stakeholders including government bodies, media and local organisations
- Maintain an overview of all national and local policy decisions and communications that may impact business and Client projects, ensuring stakeholder engagement complies with legal requirements.
- Monitor and pre-empt and issues with stakeholders and determine mitigation strategies
- Collaborate with the project team
- Degree in business, energy or equivalent qualification?
- Proven experience of stakeholder and consent negotiating and delivery for major projects
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience and familiarity with project management practices
- Strong communications skills
- A good understanding of complex stakeholder requirements, particularly around environmental issues
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
At GDG, we are committed to inclusion and diversity in everything we do. We take inclusion and diversity seriously. We know that getting this right is critical for us to live our organisation’s values. We are always trying to improve our way of working to be more inclusive and equal. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our vision is for GDG to be a place where people of all ethnicities feel welcomed to work.
Please send a copy of your CV to David O’Grady (Talent & Resource Manager) at email@example.com