South Korea Country Manager (Offshore Wind)
- Seoul, South Korea, Korea, Republic of
- Full time
Our company headquarters is based in Dublin, Ireland and we also have offices throughout the UK.
We are looking to establish our presence in South Korea and are now looking for a Country Manager to look after our interests in South Korea, including developing a pipeline of new work, managing client relationships and developing a local team to service a growing portfolio of local work. This role is for a full-time position based in South Korea (Seoul).
- An understanding of the local offshore wind market in South Korea
- A background in either offshore wind development or offshore wind consulting
- A relevant university qualification (preferably a master’s degree) in either an engineering, scientific or project management discipline
- A good technical understanding of the challenges and risks associated with the local environment (including weather risk, supply chain risks, political/legislative barriers, etc.)
- Experience in business development and maintaining client relationships
- Experience managing teams of 5 people or more
- Commercial experience managing budgets, pricing work, etc.
- Be fluent in English and Korean
- Must have the right to stay in South Korea
Candidates should also be highly organised and motivated individuals with effective communication skills, a good work ethic, and a commitment to technical excellence, personal efficiency, and career progression through Continued Professional Development.
This is a full time, permanent position. Salary is dependent on experience.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please send a copy of your CV to David O’Grady (Talent & Resource Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org
At GDG, we are committed to inclusion and diversity in everything we do. We take inclusion and diversity seriously. We know that getting this right is critical for us to live our organisation’s values. We are always trying to improve our way of working to be more inclusive and equal. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our vision is for GDG to be a place where people of all ethnicities feel welcomed to work.