Recruitment Assistant / Administrator
Dublin, Ireland, Ireland
- Full time
This is an exciting opportunity to join our newly formed recruitment team at GDG with the purpose of enhancing the businesses capabilities in securing top talent and to improve the experience for all candidates who apply.
As a Recruitment Administrator/Assistant you will play a key role in supporting the Recruitment Manager deliver a first-class recruitment experience to candidates looking to work at GDG. The business has many live and upcoming vacancies meaning additional support is required to allow us to achieve our objectives.
It’s an exciting time to join the recruitment team at GDG and really make a difference to a high calibre business with ambitious growth plans.
Key responsibilities will also include:
- Track and update open jobs reports on weekly basis.
- Advertise jobs on the company website, job boards and LinkedIn.
- Review job adverts from hiring managers to ensure they are diverse and inclusive.
- Filtering CV’s and escalating them to the Recruitment or Hiring Managers.
- Arrange TEAMs and face to face Interviews.
- Book train tickets and flights for the Recruitment Manager.
- Managing Graduate applications (Direct applications & Liaising with Universities to attract the best new talent)
- Managing Internship applications.
- Assisting with work permit applications.
- Send feedback to applicants
- Send reference request forms out.
- Answer applicants queries and send supporting company information when required.
- Formatting new employee CVs in to GDG format for bids and tenders.
- Assist with the integration of a new recruitment CRM.
- Previous recruitment experience gained within a recruitment consultancy or internal HR department, working as an Assistant or Administrator or Co-ordinator
- Ability to self-prioritise and manage time in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organise and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be discreet, working with confidential data
- Ability to ensure the accuracy of highly detailed and confidential information
- Possess excellent communication skills both, written and oral
- Be proactive and take initiative; look for solutions to issues
- This is a full time, permanent position. Salary is dependent on experience.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
At GDG, we are committed to inclusion and diversity in everything we do. We take inclusion and diversity seriously. We know that getting this right is critical for us to live our organisation’s values. We are always trying to improve our way of working to be more inclusive and equal. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our vision is for GDG to be a place where people of all ethnicities feel welcomed to work.