Office Projects Administrator
- Norfolk, England, United Kingdom
- Full time
Ordtek (www.ordtek.com) is GDG’s niche consultancy arm providing unexploded ordnance (UXO) risk management to land and marine developments, with a strong focus on offshore wind infrastructure.
Ordtek are currently working on some of the largest capital investment projects in Europe, as well as working for a wide range of companies in Asia and North America.
Our clients include blue chip and world leading service providers in the energy sector, and equally high-profile suppliers in other’s industries. Our high levels of quality and professionalism reflect the expectation of our clients.
This role will support Ordtek’s growing worldwide operations by providing diligent assistance to our general office, both with daily office duties and solid administration services to our client support and projects.
The successful candidate will be a positive team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills, problem-solving qualities, and strong administrative skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Be the principal point of contact for daily running of the Ordtek office.
- Administration support across the business functions, including project administration.
- Third Party Supplier liaison, travel support and cost recording.
- Maintaining control spreadsheets and trackers.
- Front of house tasks.
- Supporting Director with sales and marketing activities.
- Administration relating to OrdConnect.
- Conscientious, self-motivated and proactive nature.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Excellent written language skills, and accurate typing.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High levels of computer literacy within Microsoft office.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Ability to meet multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines in a project based environment with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
In addition, the ideal candidate shall have:
- Experience of direct client interaction.
- Professional office background.
- Candidates should also be highly organised and motivated individuals with effective communication skills, a good work ethic, and a commitment to technical excellence, personal efficiency, and career progression through Continued Professional Development.
This is a full time, permanent position. Own transport is essential due to the remote location of the office.
All applications will be treated in strictest of confidence.
At GDG and Ordtek, we are committed to inclusion and diversity in everything we do. We take inclusion and diversity seriously. We know that getting this right is critical for us to live our organisation’s values. We are always trying to improve our way of working to be more inclusive and equal. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our vision is for GDG to be a place where people of all ethnicities feel welcomed to work.