Business Development & Bid Coordinator
Venterra is seeking a suitable candidate to fill the role of Business Development Coordinator to support the Engineering Division. The successful candidate will be a dedicated bid coordinator dealing with rising opportunities involving multiple member companies across the Venterra Group.
Venterra is seeking a highly motivated and results-driven individual to join us as a Business Development Coordinator. This position is ideal for someone who excels in tender preparation, client relationship management, and managing new business opportunities. As the Business Development Coordinator, you will play a vital role in driving revenue growth through tender submissions and expanding our client base.
The desired candidate will have industry experience in the Offshore Wind Sector and a good appreciation of the overall development process to take an offshore wind farm from inception through to construction.
This role will involve managing tender opportunities involving multiple member companies, coordinating the bidding process, managing the scope interfaces, and helping pull together the tender to meet the client’s expectations.
- Coordinate tenders involving multiple member companies across the Engineering Division of the Venterra Group.
- Manage scope expectations and scope splits with clients on complex tenders.
- Manage framework contracts across the engineering division.
- Coordinate inputs from multiple companies to ensure the cohesive presentation of tenders to clients.
- Ensure alignment of member companies to maximise the chances of winning work involving collaborative proposals across the group.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new projects and clients.
- Develop and implement strategic plans and initiatives to increase sales and revenue.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through market research
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients, suppliers, and partners to drive growth and revenue.
- Attend industry conferences and events to identify trends and stay current with industry best practices
- Create and deliver presentations, proposals, and pitches to prospective clients and partners.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials and campaigns to support business development efforts, including bid writing and tender support.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline e.g., Engineering, Science, Renewables.
- Proven experience in tender coordination or sales within the Engineering or Offshore wind sector.
- Strong organisational skillset to pull together complex tenders.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and work independently.
- Experience in bid/tendering support.
- Experience with market research and analysis.
- Ability to create and deliver effective presentations, proposals, and pitches.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
About Venterra Group and the Engineering Division
Venterra Group Plc is a dedicated wind energy services company helping wind power grow. Our vision is to create a global services champion supporting the offshore wind industry’s rapid expansion and leading role in the energy transition.
Venterra’s mission is to service wind energy developers globally with best-in-class engineering, construction, and operations services, through acquiring and partnering with asset-light and differentiated providers with an entrepreneurial culture and technological drive.
Venterra member companies, Gavin and Doherty Geosolutions, INSPIRE, Naver, Ordtek, Partrac operate independently in their respective market segments and are supported by an Engineering Phase corporate executive team who work closely with the member company management to guide and promote solid growth whilst maximising synergies and minimising contracting and operational risk. This role is to report directly to the EVP for the Engineering Division.