USA Head of Offshore Wind
Location TBC – East Coast USA
Gavin and Doherty Geosolutions Ltd. (GDG) are seeking a suitable candidate to act as the USA Head of Offshore Wind. The applicant should be qualified to master’s degree level in an appropriate technical discipline (engineering or science) and have 15+ years relevant experience. The job location is flexible but anticipated to be in the East Coast of the USA.
The USA Head of Offshore Wind is a key strategic position for GDG, as the preferred candidate will lead and develop the GDG business in this expanding and rapidly evolving market. You will have good leadership skills and technical abilities, combined with an in-depth working knowledge of offshore windfarm development. You will have a strong commercial focus and experience in business development in new and emerging market sectors. You will also have a strong industry presence and track record within offshore wind sector.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of developing and leading engineering consultancy business operations, ideally within the offshore wind industry
- Exposure to wide range of technical aspects associated with offshore windfarm development, with a focus on substructures and ground-related issues.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to identify and capitalise on business opportunities.
- Strong track record of client engagement.
- Significant experience of leading and motivating teams.
- Strong commercial background.
Salary and Remuneration
A competitive package is available to the right candidate.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.