Marketing Manager Leader
Location: Dublin, Cork, Belfast or London
Gavin and Doherty Geosolutions (GDG) is seeking a suitable candidate to fill the role of Marketing Manager Leader.
The successful candidate will develop and implement a marketing and business development strategy to continue our growth and increase our marketplace presence.
The desired candidate will have:
- A minimum of ten years of experience in marketing,
- Sound commercial knowledge and a keen interest in the construction industry,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- An ability to work independently and also as part of a wider business development team,
- Well organised with good time management who can meet deadlines,
- A strong desire to develop a career with an ambitious firm providing high-quality services in multiple markets,
- Experience with Google Analytics,
- Experience working with the latest web and mobile production standards and practices, social media tools and platforms a plus,
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, and
- Ideal experience in a medium-sized engineering/professional service firm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Market research,
- Research into evolving markets,
- Developing our brand,
- Identification and tracking of projects to pass to our sales team,
- Pipeline development,
- Project management, e.g. brochures, photography and video and website, and
- End-to-end management of all marketing channels, including local area marketing, website, search, email, social media, and advertising.
A market-leading starting salary (fully negotiable dependent upon experience). This salary is reviewed annually.
Flexible working practices.
25 days annual holiday entitlement (we close over the Christmas and New Year period).
Opportunities to further develop your professional development through a commitment to CPD.
Pleasant, modern office location in Dublin, Cork, Belfast or London.
Working with Senior Management to develop our business and improve our performance.
Please submit a tailored CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com or contact our Senior Consultant Gerry O’Sullivan (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a confidential and informal chat about the role and how you might fit.